Sunday, February 12, 2012

My vintage sears sewing machine

so this sewing machine was given to me by a very dear lady


yikes, too many attachment and i get so intimidated just looking at it

i have read the manual, yes i really did! I had it for maybe 3 years now, and i did not dare to use it.This machine was only used twice i think, so technically it's like brand new :) So many cool attachments for monograming(although the letters and numbers are not complete) some cams for cool embroidery designs and much more. I just started messing up with the machine a little bit. And i say, i'm getting the hang of it. Anyway, i found this really cute pattern for a checkbook cover. I'm working on it right now, since i'ts really easy and simple to make. I will be posting my first handmade project on this machine as soon as i finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment