recipe source: TASTE OF HOME
this is an easy to make pancake, almost like a crepe. I rolled mine, spread some margarine, i love CANOLA HARVEST margarine they taste good with pancakes, and sprinkle some sugar before rolling them. I dont like my pancake filled with whipped cream or syrup, occasionally yes, but i prefer it this way. Rolling them into cigar shapes like this is ideal for the kids or your hubbies to bring this yummy pancakes to work or school!
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lingonberries or raspberries
- Seedless raspberry jam or fruit spread, warmed
- Whipped topping
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet; pour 1/4 cup batter into center of each. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding oil to skillet as needed. Stack pancakes with waxed paper or paper towels in between. Reheat in the microwave if desired.
- Fold pancakes into quarters; serve with berries, raspberry jam and whipped topping. Yield: 20 pancakes.