Monday, June 13, 2011

Daughter's Birthday

Got so busy over the weekend. It was my daughter's 17th birthday. My sis-in-law came up from Anaheim with the whole family and my daughter invited a few of her friends. Everything i prepared was all filipino food except the cupcake.

CHOW TIME.........






THE FOOD........

CALDERETA

PANSIT


barbe-Q


LUMPIA


EMBUTIDO

my sis-in-law's ADOBO

DINUGUAN
 THE DESSERT............


FRUIT SALAD

LECHE FLAN

PEACH MANGO PIE, FROM JOLLIBEE (FAMOUS FILIPINO FAST FOOD CHAIN)

MOCHA CUPCAKE(MARTHA STEWART'S CUPCAKE BOOK).
 I PARTICULARLY DIDNT LIKE NOR ENJOY THIS ONE. IT'S NOT THAT GOOD. I LIKE THE COFFEE SMELL OF IT BUT OTHER THAN THAT THE CUPCAKE WAS NOT GREAT AT ALL. IT'S A LITTLE DRY, COMPARE TO ALL THE CUPCAKES I HAVE BAKED FROM HER BOOK. I SHOULD HAVE BAKED HER TIRAMISU CUPCAKE. IT'S MORE MOIST AND DELICIOUS THAN MOCHA. BUT ANYWAY, MY DAUGHTER REQUESTED THIS ONE, SO WHAT CAN I DO? I'LL PROBABLY EXPERIMENT WITH THIS CUPCAKE AGAIN SOMETIME.


AFTER eating the two kids went to play Wii


the teens were playing some horror game on PS




the grown-ups were jammin'




the others on karaoke.....the two kids join in too!





later that evening, my niece asked to play sequence. we had so much fun playing. we get a kick out of the two kids!!! they were so halarious!!! we played till 2 in the morning. i dont know where this kids get their energy considering they were out all day swimming. my niece Jya, was so funny, she kept picking on her BFF Andre. It was Andre's first time to play the game, and he was just adorable. Jya named him the "BOY". They were a team in the beginning of the game, after a while Jya decide to dump him because they kept on losing...we thought that was so hilarious! So the "BOY" kept changing teams, he desperately wanted to win the game...hahahaha....meanwhile the birthday gal was already in bed when we started playing.She just crashed after her visitors left.


I'm telling you, we had such a good time that day. There is nothing like being with your family and having a good time.....



2 comments:

  1. It sure looks like it was a rocking birthday! Do help me say a Belated Happy Birthday to your daughter. :)

    The food looks fantastic, especially the spring rolls!


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete