Saturday, January 21, 2012

Persimmon Bread

persimmon bread


My daughter's friend gave us a bag of persimmon fruit the other day freshly picked from their backyard. They are the baking kind of persimmons. I like eating them though they are really soft and mushy, but so sweet. I have a lot of them and i really have no clue what to do woth the rest it. So, I googled a few recipe and found this one from Allrecipes.comhttp://allrecipes.com/recipe/persimmon-bread-i/

Although i never had persimmon bread before nor  baked them , i have no clue what it's upposed to taste  like. I say, it's just like baking banana bread really. But i enjoyed the moist and sweet cake like consistency of the bread. Nice with a cup of hot coffee.

1 comment:

  1. this bread is to die for specially on the next day. so moist.

    ReplyDelete