Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TV dinner and Sherlock Holmes

It was saturday night, my daughter came home from the library doing research and what not, we decided to have a TV dinner and chill out a little after her busy day. She loves the BBC series Sherlock Holmes. I have no clue how many times she watched the episodes, but anyway we all agreed that we are going to watch it again.




So here comes.....Sherlock


we had pizza, homemade and topped with the veggie of our choice


main course was, turkey burger(except i used those hawaiian sandwich bread) broccoli slaw, avocado and baked sweet potato

and last is our asian style crab soup(well this one comes from the package :)...)

I have seen some of Sherlock's episode and  at first me and my husband didn't like him really, we thought he's character is just too much, smart alec and a big show off, but then after a while of watching, you get into the story and i admit we begin to like him :). We watched a few episodes and  before we know it,  it was already 1 am. Everybody is getting sleepy, i looked over to my daughter, she  was already asleep, and we haven't even finish the show.  I have a hunch that we're going to continue this episode tomorrow. We'll see.......

No comments:

Post a Comment